You can donate to Sustain Dane through your workplace giving campaign with Community Shares of Wisconsin. Community Shares raises funds for its member agencies – including Sustain Dane – through workplace giving campaigns at over 100 private sector employers in the Madison area.
Here's how you can donate:
- Find out if your workplace is a partner organization here.
- During the campaign, designate your gift to Sustain Dane. We will receive 100% of your contribution.
- Or, you can designate your gift to Community Shares of Wisconsin and support Sustain Dane along with many other local nonprofits.
- Both types of gifts are needed and appreciated. By supporting Community Shares of Wisconsin, you join with other committed individuals who share your vision of a better world.
- If your organization is not a CSW workplace giving partner, learn how to start a workplace gving campaign here.
Sustain Dane is proud to be a member of Community Shares of Wisconsin. Community Shares of Wisconsin:
- Is a member-directed federation. (This means that each of our member groups holds a seat on the board, and together our members decide on our priorities, spending, etc.)
- Supports new, innovative groups in our community through our open membership application process.
- Actively works to expand capacity for it member nonprofits through training, 1:1 support from experts, networking, and technical assistance.
- Networks with local, state, and global organizations with similar goals.
- Builds relationships, community involvement, and citizen activism by connecting member groups, donors, and employers.
- Supports innovative solutions and ideas through pooled resources and the use of technology.
Visit the Community Shares of Wisconsin website to learn more about Community Shares of Wisconsin’s workplace giving program, or start a Community Shares campaign at your workplace.