What: A nationally connected, cross-sector sustainability event for the Greater Madison Region. Now in its tenth year, this annual conference has become an unparalleled forum for sustainability leaders to connect, share ideas, and learn new skills to lead and inspire change.
When & Where: November 2, 2018 | UW-Madison
Anticipated Audience: 275+ attendees: Professionals, leaders, activists, youth & innovators
Estimated 7,000+ social media impressions and 5,250+ email impressions
- Elevate your organization as a thought leader in sustainability innovation locally and nationally
- Gain business development and marketing as leader in sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Participate alongside conference goers in meaningful learning, networking, and discussion
- Be visible through extensive print and online promotions, media attention, and high-traffic exhibit tables
- Be recognized for your support of Sustain Dane
- All donations are tax-deductible
*Media sponsorship opportunities available
**For maximum recognition, secure your sponsorship by August 1, 2018
***To be included in printed program, secure your sponsorship by October 1, 2018
1-Limited availability on a first-to-secure basis.
2-Final content and timing approved in collaboration with Sustain Dane.
3-Opportunity to include brief remarks and image in post-event report.
4-Parking pass guaranteed until 9/1/18
Confirmed sponsors have an exclusive opportunity to sponsor the food or beverage tables during conference meals, breaks and reception. This is a valuable way to maximize your sponsorship, promote your brand through high visibility and stand out as a supportive organization.
For only $200, your organization will receive...
-Verbal recognition and thank you from the podium before and after the break
-Visual recognition and thank you:
*For Kegonsa or higher level sponsors: prominent logo placement at the food or drink table
*For Wingra or Waubesa sponsors: prominent business name placement at the food or drink table
*Opportunities are VERY LIMITED. Only one sponsor per table at each break* Confirm your sponsorship as soon as possible to take advantage of this opportunity.