The Sustainable Business Network is a membership-based network that offers quarterly breakfast meetings, with peer-to-peer sharing of best practices, current information and resources and skill building opportunities.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Free attendance to quarterly breakfast meetings featuring regional innovators.
- Free attendance at monthly MPower Sustainability Sessions to connect with local resources and case studies. See a full list of Sessions and other business events.
- Receive SBN monthly newsletter on new trends, research and resources.
- Access to members-only directory. Connect between meetings.
- Learn from a membership network of business leaders, corporate changemakers, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders through discussion, meetings and stories.
- Show your support the corporate social responsibility movement in the Madison Region.
- Let Sustain Dane help tell your success stories, and build on our national reputation as a showcase community for public-private partnership in the name of sustainability.
- Organization name listed on the Sustain Dane's SBN Directory
Annual Membership Fee*:
Employee count is based on full time equivalents at all participating member locations.
Nonprofit/government/individual = $60
At the individual level, no reference will be made to a business/organization. Home contact info only.
- 1-10 employees = $150
- 11-25 employees = $220
- 26-50 employees = $300
- 51-99 employees = $450
- 100+ employees = $500
Kegonsa member = $1500
Kegonsa members contribute beyond basic fees to provide additional support for Sustain Dane Programs, helping the Madison region go sustainable at home, at school and at work. Kegonsa membership will be acknowledged and thanked on Sustain Dane’s SBN website, in the monthly newsletters, and at the quarterly networking breakfast.
*Please come to your first meeting for free
To join the membership:
1. Join electronically and pay with a credit card or request invoice
***IMPORTANT SBN MEMBER UPDATE: Membership dues for Sustain Dane's Sustainable Business Network will be increasing slightly as on March 1, 2018. Please click here for more details.***