Past Meeting Topics
The Sustainable Business Network's past quarterly breakfast meeting topics have included:
- Adaptive Leadership: Making Change for Sustainable Business presented by Michael Mucha, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District and Stephan Gilchrist, Edgewood College Social Innovation & Sustainability Leadership Program
- Place-Based Business: A Deeper Dive into Community Engagement presented by Karen Crossley & Kari Temkin of the Morgridge Center for Public Service, UW-Madison and Jillana Peterson of Zendesk
- Ho-Chunk’s Bill of Rights for Nature: The Impact of Values-Based Business presented by Paul Bluege, Erik Lincoln, & Missy Tracy of Ho-Chunk Gaming – Madison
- A Future of Diverse Leaders: Sustainable Business through Intentional Talent Development presented by Tania Ibarra, President of Latino Professionals Association, and Nestor Rodriguez, Program Director of Talent Connections
- Paris to Madison: How Global Action Leads to Local Prosperity presented by Raj Shukla, Cool Choices & City of Madison Sustainability Committee
- Cooperatives: At the Intersection of a Just Economy and Thriving Community presented by John Peck, Family Farm Defenders and Madison College, and Anne Reynolds, UW Center for Cooperatives
- B-Corp in Our Backyard: Certifying Sustainability presented by Alana McKeever, Yumbutter and Kristin 'Cricket' Redman, Cricket Design Works
- HR Policies that Boost Morale, Health, and the Bottom Line presented by guest speakers from Planet Bike and Aprilaire / Research Products Corporation
- MG&E Community Conversations: Your Business's Stake in Madison's Energy Future presented by Robin Lewis, Justice & Sustainability Associates & Steve Kihm, Seventhwave
Thank you to our 2018 Kegonsa Member!
Kegonsa Members contribute beyond basic fees to provide additional support for Sustain Dane programming.