Our Accelerate Sustainability Workshop is a leadership opportunity designed to help achieve sustainability initiatives at your organization or personally.
- Thursday, May 12, 8:30—9:30AM
- Thursday, June 9, 8:30—9:30AM
- Changemaking and sustainability leadership strategies
- Current sustainability plans & research including the Dane County Climate Action Plan
- Local case studies of successfully implemented sustainability initiatives in areas such as energy efficiency, renewables, food management and alternative transportation
- Inspiration & project action plan to make change at your organization or personally
- New this year, mentorship with a past ASW participant
This program is a part of the Sustain Dane Membership. Membership includes attendance to our other sustainability programs including our Sustainable Breakfast Series and Green Team Roundtables. Learn more about becoming a member. Non-members can participate for a fee.
Learn more about projects and participants from the 2021 Accelerate Sustainability Workshop here —100% of past program participants would recommend the workshop to a colleague.
This workshop is building on the success of the 10-year-old MPower Champions Program. Through MPower, 140+ organizations in Dane County completed over 570 sustainability projects, resulting in over 60 million lbs of CO2 emissions avoided and over 2 million dollars saved annually.
This workshop will be online and accessible via a Zoom link you’ll receive upon registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Is the ticket cost a barrier for you? Full or partial scholarships are available. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.