Our Accelerate Sustainability Workshop is a leadership opportunity designed to help achieve sustainability initiatives at your business and organization. Workshop will include how to harness incentives from the Inflation Reduction Act and case studies from local businesses. Join us Friday, April 7 from 8:45 AM to 12:00 PM to learn, connect, and commit to action.
- Tried and true change-making and sustainability leadership strategies from our 10+ years inspiring change
- A panel presentation of local business case studies featuring successfully implemented sustainability initiatives in areas such as energy efficiency, renewables, food management, and alternative transportation
- Information on how to harness incentives from the Inflation Reduction Act to help your business
- Inspiration & guidance to help you build an internal team and commit to taking action at your business
- Mentorship with a local sustainability leader, and connection with the sustainability community
- Current sustainability plans & research including the Dane County Climate Action Plan
- Connection to a group of like-minded leaders committed to sustainability
- Access to tours of local sustainability-related facilities
The program is open to the public with a purchased registration. Scholarships are available. This program is also part of the Sustain Dane Membership. Membership includes attendance to our programs. Learn more about becoming a member.
Learn more about projects and participants from a past Accelerate Sustainability Workshop here —100% of past program participants would recommend the workshop to a colleague. Our programs and workshops with businesses has included 200+ organizations in Dane County completed over 600 sustainability projects.
This workshop will be in person.
Goodman Community Center
Evjue Room, Ironworks Building
214 Waubesa St, Madison, WI 53704
Is the ticket cost a barrier for you? Full or partial scholarships are available. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
Thank you to our program supporters Madison Gas and Electric, the City of Madison, and Community Shares of Wisconsin.